The Product Manager is part of the larger Experience Team, that helps project teams define and deliver the right products for clients and their customers. They work collaboratively with internal teams, clients and third-party developers on innovative digital projects throughout the entire product development lifecycle and drive products from initial concept to post-launch iterations.
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management in a user-experience environment or in-house product department.
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies and an understanding of product management's role in various development methodologies.
- Proven track record of leading and delivering end-to-end projects, from discovery to delivery to market.
- A team player with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- Excellent analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to email@example.com