The Experience Design Creative Director hold a transdisciplinary role. On one end of the equation, they display big level thinking to understand how to apply great service and product design, and on the other end of the spectrum, with the help of a larger team, they’re able to lift the UX and UI craft of our products and brands.
- At least 8 – 10 years’ experience in Experience Design.
- Has a robust background in product and services work.
- Highly comfortable working in agile model and environment.
- Knowledge of all aspects of experience design including UX, UI, interaction and motion design.
- A balance between great strategic thinking with a keen sense of aesthetics.
- Is a strong leader and has experience running large teams and multiple accounts.
- Has extensive client management and engagement experience.
- For your application, please include your portfolio.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org