We are looking for a seasoned Executive Producer to join a not-for-profit organisation that is grounded in telling inspirational stories of human good, with the goal of moving people to take action for a better world. The organisation is made up of a team of young, hungry, and extremely passionate story-tellers, who are on a mission to make our planet a better place to live!
- Have an unwavering passion for telling stories, and chasing down inspirational human-interest topics.
- Be knowledgeable in world affairs.
- Have prior experience as an Executive Producer with an international broadcaster.
- Have experience in creating original, factual multimedia content.
- Be creatively sound, in order to produce high-quality films.
- Be a strong negotiator and collaborator - you will work with external production and audio houses.
- Have a background in journalism, where your natural instinct is to dig deep into an issue in order to tell compelling and truthful stories.
- Be commercially sensitive - as a not-for-profit organisation, budgets need to be carefully managed.
- Have strong project management skills.
- For your application, please include your portfolio.