Our client is an global PR agency who have always been on the forefront in providing clients with integrated communication solutions.
- You will have at least 4 years of corporate affairs work experience in a public relations agency.
- You must have worked in a fast paced environment and adept at juggling multiple accounts at any one time.
- You are someone who enjoys working on ‘upstream’ communication challenges that build brands and gives them purpose.
- You will be part of a team who will be responsible for communication challenges across the BtoB industry involving: business transformation, corporate reputation, employee engagement, crisis management and driving thought leadership across multiple clients.
- To be successful in this role, you must be strategic, resourceful, a team player, have a solution mindset and be an excellent operator.
- Open to receive applications from candidates who are authorised to work for any employers in Singapore without sponsorship.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org