Our client is an global PR agency who have always been on the forefront of integrated communication.
- You must have at least 7 years of corporate affairs experience in a public relations agency.
- You must have worked in a fast paced environment and working on multiple accounts at any one time.
- You are someone who enjoys working on ‘upstream’ communication challenges that builds brands and gives them purpose.
- If you will cover communication challenges across the BtoB industry involving: business transformation, corporate reputation, employee engagement, crisis management and driving thought leadership.
- To be successful in this role, you must be strategic, resourceful, a team player, have a solution mindset and a leader who is equally hands on.
- You must have had some people management experience in your career.
- Open to receive applications from candidates who are authorised to work for any employers in Singapore without sponsorship.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org